Laptops replace lectures in schools

[email protected] wrote an interesting post today on
Here’s a quick excerpt
WAUKESHA, Wisconsin—Last year, Kim Crosby spent about 80 percent of her class time teaching math concepts at Waukesha STEM Academy. For the other 20 percent, she helped students individually. This year that time is reversed: 80 percent of her class time is spent moving from student to student; about one-fifth continues to be a standard lecture format. The rest of the direct-instruction materials …

Read the rest of this great post here